Straight Stair Lifts
If the stairs in your home prevent you from accessing upper or lower floor rooms safely, the straight stair lift is the answer. Designed to blend seamlessly into the unique layout and design of your home, stair lift delivers! Its smooth start and start allows the comfortable seat to glide you effortlessly up and down the stairs, safe and secure, returning you to the full use of the home you love. Your daily life activities don’t have to be limited by stairs anymore. Let Stair Lifts Over Pittsburgh help you get back to normal and enjoy the home you love, upstairs and down!
Our skilled, courteous installers are available to deliver and install stair lift at a time to suit your schedule. Just let us how soon you need it, and we will take care of the rest! Stair lift offers an impressive list of standard features at a price that will please even the most budget-conscious customer, including outdoor and perch or sit/stand options to accommodate your specific needs.
- Rack and pinion drive provides an exceptionally quiet, smooth ride.
- Covered gear rack provides a clean and attractive.
- Compact seat, arms and footrest all flip up for a tight park position, making your stairway completely accessible for family and guests.
- Soft start/stop feature provides the smoothest ride without hesitation.
- Standard swivel seat makes it easy to exit when you reach the top or bottom of the stairs.
- Two remote wireless control handsets allow the user to “call” or “send” the stair lift up and down the staircase.
- On-board diagnostics make service easier and more precise.
- Easy to operate, even by those with limited dexterity.
- Optional manual folding at bottom, with a smooth, powerful drive system.
- Lockable on/off switch allows the user to prevent others from using the lift.
- Adjustable seat height and low footrest height so you will be totally at ease on your stair lift.
- Capable of holding up to 275 lbs. (125 kg).
- Generous seat size of 18-1/2 in. (470 mm) between the arms.
- Contoured seat for maximum comfort.
- Powered by two 12-volt batteries, continuously charged by the power supply plugged into a standard household outlet at either the top or bottom of the stairway, providing uninterrupted up and down access, even if your home experiences a power outage.
- Locking swivel seat at the top and bottom of the stairway. Seat easily swivels 67° in each direction (adjustable to 90°) at top and bottom of stairs for convenient exit/entry angles.
- Footplate and carriage safety sensors.
- Comfortable seat belt with buckle.
- Meets all ANSI – A18.1 residential requirements.
- Folding option allows full clearance to doorways or hallways without obstruction.
- Footplate and carriage safety sensors safely stop you, even if the slightest obstacle is in the way while you ride!
- Two wireless call/send controls make installation simple and clean, eliminating unsightly wires along the wall.
- Installs to within 9-1/2 in. (241 mm) of the wall.
- Stair lift can be installed on either side of the stairway.
- Standard track lengths of 16 ft. (4.9 m); two 8 ft. (2.4 m) sections 20 ft. (6 m); or two 10 ft. (3 m) sections.
- Fast, no mess installation means the super glide fixes quickly and easily to your staircase so there is no mess and no need for any repairs.
- Diagnostic digital display informs the user of the status of the stair lift.