Custom Curved Stair Lifts
Your home’s lovely curved staircase has always been a highlight, a grand welcoming entryway to the second floor. Now it has become a challenge. Not anymore, thanks to Stair Lifts Over Pittsburgh’s custom curved stair lifts which restore the function of your staircase in beautiful, graceful style. The curved stair lift comes with all the comfort and safety features you expect and, because of its unique modular curved system, can be assembled and installed as quickly as a regular straight stair lift.
Custom curved stair lifts offer an impressive list of features at a price that will please even the most budget-conscious customer.
Why You Should Get Custom Curved Stair Lifts
- Exceptional Value
- Locking Swivel Seat At Top And Bottom Landings
- Two Remote Wireless Call/Sends
- Adjustable Seat Height
- Footplate Safety Sensors
- Retractable Seatbelt
- Charging Station Indicator Lights At Top And Bottom
- Convenient Installation
- Installs Within 7-8" Of The Wall
- Installations Can Be Done On The Inside Or Outside Of Most Staircases
- Smooth, Powerful Drive System
- Self-Locking Worm Gear, Rack And Pinion Drive
- Maximum Rider Weight Of 350 Pounds
- Soft-Start, Solid-State Controller Provides Smooth Starts And Stops
- When The Stair Lift Is In The Folded Position With Seat, Footrest And Armrests Raised, There Is Plenty Of Room For Family And Guests To Use The Stairway.
- New Offset Swivel Seat Makes The Entry And Exit Position At The Top Landing Safer And Easier Than Ever!
- Adjustable Seat Height For Easier Entry And Exit At The Top And Bottom Of The Stairway.
- Charging-Station Indicator Lights At The Top And Bottom Of The Stairway.
- Flip-Up Arms For Easy Wheelchair Transfers.
- Easy To Operate, Even By Those With Limited Dexterity.
- Lockable On/Off Switch Allows The User To Prevent Others From Using The Stair Lift.
- Two Remote Wireless Control Handsets Allow The User To “Call” Or “Send” The Stair Lift Up And Down The Staircase.
- Generous Seat Size: 17.75 In. (451 Mm) Adjustable To 21.75 In. (552 Mm) Between The Arms.
- Adjustable Footrest Height For Added Comfort.
- Adjustable Armrest Width.
- Contoured Seat For Maximum Comfort.
- Smooth, Powerful Drive System.
- Maximum Rider Weight Of 400 Lb. (181 Kg).
- Soft-Start, Soft-Stop For Maximum Comfort.
- Automatic Speed Adjustment To Ensure Optimum Performance.
- Padded Seat And Backrest For A Comfortable Ride.
- Uses Two 12-Volt Batteries Powered By A Battery Charger That Plugs Into Any Household Outlet, Providing Uninterrupted Up And Down Access, Even If Your Home Experiences A Power Outage.
- Soft-Stop, Solid-State Controller Features A Secure, Comfortable Ride.
- Footrest And Carriage Safety Sensors Safely Stop You, Even If The Slightest Obstacle Is In The Way While You Ride!
- Comfortable Seat Belt With Buckle.
- Meets All ANSI – A18.1 Residential Requirements.
- CSA/C-US Listed.
- Self-Locking Worm Gear And Rack-And-Pinion Drive.
- Curved Stair Lift Is Delivered Fully Equipped And Ready For Installation. The Unit Anchors To The Steps, Not The Wall, And The Stair Lift Can Be Placed As Close As 7 Inches From The Wall.
- Wireless Call/Send System Allows For Faster And Cleaner Installations.
- The Two Wireless Call/Send Controls Make Installation Simple And Clean, Eliminating Unsightly Wires Running Along The Wall.
- Installations Can Be Done On Either The Inside Or Outside Of Most Staircases.
- Onboard Audio And Visual Diagnostics Make Service Easy And Precise
- The Curved Stair Lift Fixes Quickly And Easily To Your Staircase, So There Is No Mess And No Need For Any Repairs.
- Diagnostic Digital Display Informs The User Of The Status Of The Stair Lift.